While becoming a massage therapist I was introduced to breast massage. Being an active hater of bras and other confining breast wear I was all in for breast massage. Having spent a great portion of my life with very small breast, I was not happy to have my second daughter change my breast size by several sizes due to breast feeding and weight gain. So, I had done research that stated that not wear bras would build my pectoral muscles and keep them from sagging. My massage therapist did pectoral muscles releases that hurt like hell but made my 38D breast nice and perky. So, ladies, I say suck it up and get your boobs perky. I am happy to say I may have 52-year-old boobs but they do not look it. I rarely wear a bra and love that the sag is no worst than a 20-year-old’s that has my breast size.
Fear is often the reason we do not have the breast massage done. There is nothing sexual about a breast massage. It does hurt and you can get bruises from it if you bruise easy. However, the end results totally make it worth your time to have it done.
Honey Colony breaks down the top 6 benefits of breast massage:
“1. Breast Massage Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancer: Scientific research shows that massaging your breasts helps fight cancer. In fact, “nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts,”says Professor Tim Murrell, of the Department of Community Medicine, at the University of Adelaide. Regular breast massage can also alert you of changes in your breast tissue so you can take quick measures to heal.
2. Increases Breast Size: When the breast tissue is stimulated by educated massage, the body secretes the hormone prolactin which slightly enlarges the breasts. Many women love this perk.
3. Prevents Sagging: Breast Massage lifts the breasts by tightening and toning the tendons and muscles responsible for breast length. Goodbye gravity, hello breast massage!
4. Helps You Look Younger: Breast Massage stimulates the endocrine system to secrete a powerful cocktail of youthful hormones. Prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen are three powerhouse anti-aging hormones known to be produced during breast massage. Many women take pharmaceutical hormones to stay young. With skilled breast massage, your own body will be your anti-aging pharmacy!
5. Increases Pleasure: Increased sensitivity is a pleasing result of Taoist Breast Massage. As you become more aware of your own sensations and loving touch, you create new pathways in your brain for sensitivity. Some women even develop the ability to orgasm from this increased connection.
6. Lifts Stress and Depression: The “love hormone”, oxytocin is produced through breast and nipple massage and is scientifically proven to decrease stress and depression. Why wait for love? This is reason enough to massage our breasts!”
Find the right massage therapist that you feel comfortable with and knows what they are doing. Make sure they have the training to do this for you. Then ladies, say hello to perky breast and goodbye to hot and uncomfortable bras.